Founded by CEO Reynazran Royono in March 2015, Indonesia-based Snapcart is designed to capture shopper information accurately and in real-time using a mobile app to drive purchase-based marketing automation and enable brands to directly engage shoppers in a targeted manner.
Having previously worked with PG, Boston Consulting Group and Indonesia's largest classifieds site, berniaga.com, Reynazran quickly realised that there was an opportunity when it comes to offline purchases.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events