Startup companies and how they could potentially benefit brands and agencies have grown to be an industry hot topic, particularly since the launch of initiatives such as Unilever's Foundry, Tune Labs and AIA's Accelerator.
Nearly all 92 per cent consumers believe that innovation is a corporate responsibility, according to a recent study by Edelman. But sustaining a continuous cycle of creativity and invention has proven tough for both brands and agencies. The larger...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events