BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) has appointed the following regional practice leaders for APAC, all of whom will report to Matt Stafford, APAC president.
- Corporate and Public Affairs: Douglas Dew, who previously held the same position at Burson-Marsteller and is based in Beijing.
- Digital Innovation Group: Joe Peng, who previously held the same position at Cohn & Wolfe and has relocated from Beijing to Hong Kong.
- Integrated Communications: Polka Yu, who was previously managing director of brand marketing and operations at Cohn & Wolfe and is based in Hong Kong.
- Chief Growth Officer: Tiffany Bai, who also serves as market leader in Shanghai.
- Asia/China Going Global: Yimin Wang, who was previously market leader of Cohn & Wolfe Beijing and will continue to be based there.
- Brand Solutions: Cyrus Yeung, who also serves as market leader in Guangzhou.
In addition, the company named Trevor Tully as chief financial officer and Florence Chan as chief talent officer. Tully previously held the same role at Burson-Marsteller and is based in Hong Kong. Chan was previously senior account director at Cohn & Wolfe Hong Kong, where she is based.
"These are the right leaders to ensure we always provide the best resources to colleagues across our markets, so they can continue to deliver exceptional integrated communications solutions to our clients and enjoy rewarding careers at BCW,” Stafford said in a media release.