Neil Munn's tryst with India began almost 25 years ago, when he proposed to his then girlfriend in front of the Taj Mahal. She said yes. The global CEO of BBH intends to bring his four daughters to the country soon.
On the work front, India represents a challenge and an opportunity for the marketer-turned-agency pro, who was elevated to his current role at BBH almost two years ago. After eight years, the agency’s Mumbai...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events