It’s perhaps somewhat trite to describe consultancies as fresh on the advertising and marketing scene. The big players began their incursion into the space some years ago now. Yet people can’t stop talking about them, with many attempting to assess their impact on an already fragmenting industry.
At many agencies, there is more than a sense of trepidation about their plans. But at others, there is a distinctly pragmatic, even quietly confident, attitude. BBH’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events