The appointment, expected to be announced globally today, ends speculation of who will lead the Interpublic Group network. The move will be effective 1 April and comes three years after Dooner first floated his intentions to leave the company by 2010.
“I am delighted to announce that effective April 1, 2010, my succession plan will be complete and Nick Brien will become the new CEO of McCann Worldgroup,” Dooner said in an internal statement. “The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events