As Mozilla becomes the first advertiser to declare it has pulled Facebook spend, industry chiefs have warned brands of hypocrisy if they boycotted the social media giant over the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
It would be bloody surprising if brands boycotted Facebook over the Cambridge Analytica scandal, unless it starts losing users, DigitasLBi chief strategy officer international, Fern Miller said.
Miller was responding to The Times that reported some members...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events