Making Hollywood-quality content is great, but should not be the end goal for brands setting up their own content studios or making big-splash investments in content marketing.
“Our mission is to be good in business using content, not in content,” said Tony Chow, APAC director of creative and content marketing for Marriott International, speaking at last week's MarketingPulse conference in Hong Kong.
That may sound rich coming from the hotel chain...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events