The New Economy Forum, a major global conference of political leaders organised by Bloomberg, was moved from Beijing to Singapore just 10 weeks before the event date on Nov 6, 2018. The move out of Beijing indicated the difficulty of conducting business’ because of rising tensions between China and the US. On top of that, the import expo had taken on new significance for Chinese leaders because of the trade war.
The forum itself...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events