The New Economy Forum, a major global conference of political leaders organised by Bloomberg, was moved from Beijing to Singapore after organisers were told that President Xi Jinping and other leaders in China were keener to promote the China International Import Expo in Shanghai, a showcase event for the Chinese government.
Chinese officials asked the organisers to postpone the forum, slated for early November, until next year due to scheduling conflicts’, prompting billionaire media mogul...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events