Campaign Asia-Pacific presents the Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard, a monthly list curated by Google.
Comments from Google:
This month's leaderboard demonstrates the power of online series to generate sustained engagement in a way that would be hard repeat with other forms of video advertising. Unilever collaborated with well-known YouTubers in Indonesia to create a special Ramadan campaign featuring episodic content that encouraged them to re-engage and deepen their relationship with the brand. Likewise, Panasonic — who appear an impressive three times in this month’s list — first created a bubbly musical collaboration with “Perfume” (#5) then recreated it using famous sports icons (#2) to reach an even larger audience.
1. Unilever Indonesia (IDN), 1001 Inspirasi Ramadhan - Jelang Buka: Episode 1 - Aku Tinggal Sama Mama?
2. Panasonic Japan (JP), AWA DANCE by Team Panasonic
3. Unilever Indonesia (IDN), 1001 Inspirasi Ramadhan - Jelang Buka: Episode 2 - Kangen
4. Isaac Official (VN), BƯỚC CHÂN CỔ TÍCH (Official MV) | Isaac ft. Gia Khiêm ft. Bảo An
5. Panasonic JP (JP), Perfume「Everyday」-AWA DANCE edit-
6. Panasonic India (IN), The Intelligent Phone (#TheIntelligentPhones) | Panasonic Smart Phones
7. PlayStation (JP), 特別動画「止まらない山田孝之の妄想 ～大画面でドラクエXI～」
8. TENAGAofficial Malaysia (MY), Iklan Raya TNB 2017 - Dugaan Raya Aida - #DugaanRaya
9. Nippon Life - Nissaymirai (JP), 「平野美宇がカフェで卓球するとこうなる」篇
10. Suntory (JP), サントリー天然水『水の山行ってきた 奥大山』篇 60秒 サントリー CM
About: The Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard showcases the most creative ads that people choose to watch. The list represents the top 10 ads on YouTube in Asia-Pacific that resonated most with audiences across the region over the past month and celebrates the brands that performed best through a combination of popularity and promotion.