As we travel around Asia working with clients and communities we continually hear about the changing face of self-expression. That is, the way we project what we feel, what we represent and believe in. It’s that mode of behaviour constructed by the way we interact with people and within culture.
We listen to mothers lament that, as Asia becomes more economically successful, collectivism is being overtaken by the rise of the self-promoting, displaying, expressing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events