The acquisition of AppNexus by ATT will either reduce dependence on the FacebookGoogle duopoly andor create in effect a triopoly, according to various APAC industry insiders contacted by Campaign.
By and large, industry leaders believe the acquisition will be a net positive for the digital advertising ecosystem, primarily by forcing the duopoly to step up its game.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events