ATT has fully acquired digital platform AppNexus for a reported $1.6 billion from its stakeholders, which include WPP, investment firm TCV and News Corp.
WPP bought a significant stake in AppNexus four years ago for $25m plus tech investment.
While this isn't WPP's first post-sorrell MA deal Dentsu bought WPP's stake in two joint-ventures, it is the group's first significant deal, confirmed Results International....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events