Apple has paid for search ads to appear against the term 'Windows 7 download', urging consumers to switch to a Mac instead.
They attempt to exploit the requirement to wipe the system clean in order to upgrade from XP to Windows 7 as a potential barrier, telling consumers they may as well switch to a Mac if they're going to have to start from scratch anyway.
The search ads support three...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events