An insurance scheme that pays people for safe actions and an alert system for infectious outbreaks won the region's only awards in the Creative Data Lions at Cannes Lions 2019.
Globally, the category yielded 13 awards, including a Grand Prix for 'Go Back to Africa' on behalf of Black Abroad by FCBSIX Toronto.
The table below details the winning APAC work. See all our Cannes Lions 2019...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events