AnalogFolk has appointed former Publicis Worldwide boss Guy Wieynk as global chief executive, as Bill Brock takes on a new role to focus on global business development.
The independent digital creative agency is also buying Serum Consulting, the eight-person consultancy that Wieynk launched earlier this year. Wieynk completed his gardening leave in June after leaving Publicis Groupe last year.
Wieynk is tasked with overseeing the network’s 350 people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events