ANA, along with its low-cost sub-brand Peach Aviation, has partnered with Airbnb to promote more adventurous domestic travel in Japan.
The three entities will work together to encourage a more casual approach to travel, and in particular to drive people to less-visited parts of Japan. Apart from supporting the companies’ own business interests, a broader aim of the initiative is to be seen to help revitalise the country’s regional economy.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events