Ecommerce isn’t exactly new, and neither are the top brands in the category. Yet there’s an unspoken expectation that such new economy’ platform brands have nowhere to go but up, especially in Asia-Pacific. And it’s not hard to imagine why. The ever-increasing ease of mobile internet payments and highly-developed logistics systems have made online shopping second nature to consumers in most Asia-Pacific markets. APAC leads the world in online shopping, according to Forrester, with sales expected to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events