CATEGORY ANALYSIS RETAIL
Fast fashion can be a fickle business, as Uniqlo found out to its cost in Asia’s Top 1000 Brands 2019. The Japanese high-street brand, which shot up last year’s rankings to 38th place, fell 31 places to 69th in 2019. It’s hard to pinpoint why, as Uniqlo seems to have maintained the marketing strategy that led to its success, adding to it with moves such as growing its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events