A new report by Interpret, which surveyed 2,000 social network users, found that 24 per cent of Twitter users are open to reviewing or rating products online, compared to 12 per cent of users of other social network. One in five will visit company profiles, and 20 per cent will click on ads or sponsors, versus nine per cent of non-Twitter users.
The data suggests that Twitter users demonstrate higher engagement with brands, and not just...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events