Each year, PwC conducts a mammoth analysis of the media and entertainment sectors across 54 countries, with forecasts based on consumer and advertising spending data. Here is a Japan-specific distillation, with an emphasis on fast-growing media segments. Growth percentages are compound annual growth rates CAGR.
Online spend will grow at half the pace of the US. By 2021, PwC reckons online advertising revenues in Japan will have grown by less than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events