SINGAPORE - A total of 125 medals went to 71 different campaigns from 13 countries at the 2016 Asian Marketing Effectiveness Strategy AMES Awards tonight at the Grand Hyatt Singapore.
From a record 1,231 entries and a shortlist of 324, the juries awarded two Platinum, 16 Gold, 49 Silver and 58 Bronze trophies. The Platinum awards, both in data categories, went to OgilvyOne Worldwide of the Philippines and Mindshare China, for work on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events