The age of industrial personalisation
Joe Lunn, chief strategy officer at Mindshare Australia, said personalisation is nowhere close to its full potential, pointing out that only 6 percent of marketers feel confident in executing personalisation. “We can no longer control when and where consumers are interacting with our most influential touchpoints,” he said. Lunn added that brands were “entering the age of industrial personalisation”, and that to drill down into what people want, you can’t...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events