SINGAPORE - Innovations are new and exciting, but to be truly disruptive, businesses need to have created a paradigm shift at the back-end as well as the front, according to two senior MullenLowe Lintas executives.
Creating a unified platform ecosystem at the core of your business is the most crucial part of engendering disruption, not just creating a new innovative product, said Vikas Mehta and Sumanta Ganguly.
Kicking off this year’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events