Zalora and a pan-Asian team from WPP-owned agency Superunion have launched a rejuvenation of the retailer's 'Own now' platform, which originally appeared in 2014.
Tasked with creating a more ownable and modern look that would be unified across the region, the agency created a TVC and refreshed the company's ecommerce website, mobile app and other assets. The work is rolling out in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong and Indonesia.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events