Ad Nut has heard all the lewd jokes you can imagine related to nuts. Most induce an eye-roll, some a squeaky titter, and then on rare occasions, a good cheeky chortle.
So Ad Nut applauds once again the masters of nether-regional humour, Bonds, and Leo Burnett for the underwear brand’s newest offer to save menor rather a mandemic’, Ad Nut’s favourite new wordfrom the inevitable consequence of global warming sweaty testicles. Previous lauded...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events