Yves Saint Laurent’s yearly bash in Hong Kong last week did not disappoint with all its glamour and glitz, but its beauty hotel’ theme this year was quite the gamechanger in the both the realms of pop-up stores and brand events. Hong Kong was the fourth market for the L’Oréal-owned French beauty house to throw the party and set up the YSL Beauty Hotel following Paris, Madrid and Seoul.
“For the past two years in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events