That's not a typo in the headline Ad Nut was using a terrible pun to give you a giggle. You'll need it if you watch the profoundly icky ad above, which Skittles has pulled following an unsurprising backlash.
The ad was created by DDB Chicago.
Now granted, this particular candy brand is not averse to taking risks with its marketing, which is generally commendable. For example witness two potentially gross examples from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events