Red Bull, through MullenLowe Japan, has released a 12-minute documentary about a young electronic musician who pursued and then eschewed life as a K-pop singer.
The woman, known as Machina, is now working as an independent artist in Tokyo. Her music, based on modular synthesizers, serves as the soundtrack of the film, and she will be performing at a Red Bull music festival in April.
The film, produced under...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events