A new integrated campaign from Airbnb in Australia aims to entice city-dwellers to visit country pubs.
The five publicans in the campaign were each awarded $50,000 grants as part of Airbnb’s Country Pubs Project. The campaign includes the 60-second TVC above and a set of five 30-second, state-specific TVCs for New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania. OOH will run in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events