PHILIPPINES - A new ad in the Philippines is getting a lot of buzz for what is considered an unusual and brave move for a major telco brand in a conservative and mostly Catholic country.
The 1-minute video tells the story of a man named Kevin receiving a friend request on Facebook from his father. A request he is reluctant to accept because his account is filled with photos of him and his boyfriend....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events