During a troubling time for many Hong Kong residents, Mind HK wants to equip locals with tools to help them open up about their emotions.
The mental health charity conducted research in September using the World Health Organization Well-being Index WHO-5 which found that the region’s mental well-being has dropped by 11% since 2018.
Nearly two-thirds 61% of respondents in the survey showed signs of “poor mental well-being, suggesting further assessment...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events