'No excuse for abuse', a campaign for Australian non-profit Our Watch by Thinkerbell, lives up to its title by literally silencing people who try to make excuses for abusive behaviour.
It's ingenious. The moment the peopleboth perpetrators and victimstry to explain away a controlling, dehumanising behaviour, their voices become inaudible and their subtitles become illegible. The viewer, of course, tries to mentally fill in the mutedobscured words, only to realise that nothing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events