Last week Adam Ferrier, Jim Ingram and Ben Couzens announced the launch of a new agency based in Melbourne with the distinctive name Thinkerbell. The founders claim the namesakesthe famous Rodin sculpture of a contemplative fellow and the magical fairy from Peter Panrepresent the coming together of scientific enquiry and brilliant creativity. The three, who all left Cummins Partners earlier this year and among them also have history at Naked Communications Ferrier and Clemenger...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events