Sometimes you roll the dice when eating at a restaurant. Eating the dice, however, one would think would be much worse. Yet that's exactly the point driven home in a new global campaign from Grey Malaysia for WWF World Wildlife Fund.
Based on a new WWF study commissioned to the University of Newcastle, Australia, people ingest roughly 2,000 pieces of microplastic each week through air, in food, but mostly in water. That's...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events