With the Rugby World Cup set to dominate the sporting world next month, Guinness has unveiled its latest cinematic commercial, Liberty Fields, detailing the trials and tribulations of Japan’s first international female rugby squad.
With no coach, no doctor and virtually no support, the team defied the social conventions of 1989 Japan to represent their country at the Women’s World Cup.
The 60-second TV ad above was released alongside a five-minute...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events