Emirates has released a new campaign with the tagline 'Fly Better' and an ad spot directed by Australia's Michael Gracey, director of The Greatest Showman.
It features a passenger settling into his seat and being greeted by a personalised video message from an Emirates air hostess, who then launches into a slick dance routine complete with costume changes and role switches as a Bollywood dancer, a samurai swordswoman, a football player and a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events