Singapore Airlines and TBWA Singapore got Chong the Nomad, billed as a Seattle-based upcoming superstar DJ, music producer, and multi-instrumentalist, to create an original music track for the launch of the airline's new non-stop Singapore-Seattle route.
As seen in the 'trailer' above, the artist recorded a bunch of different sounds aboard and around an A350 on the tarmac at Changi, then mixed them into a 2.5-minute songa bubbly concoction of noises...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events