Singapore Airlines and the Singapore Tourism Board, along with the agency they both work with, TBWA Singapore, have launched a global campaign in which a Singapore-based comedian travels to destinations that are Boring, Bland and Dull. Literally. 'Unexpected journeys' stars Rishi Budhrani, who travels to towns by those names in the UK, Australia and US, respectively. As the trailer above explains, he also brings people back from those destinations to show them how much fun Singapore...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events