At HK$14 a cup, a long black at a McCafe is less than half the price of what coffee drinkers have to pay at a regular coffee chain. Yet value proposition isn't really the motivation for consumers who like to spend their time and money at places like Starbucks because to many of them, the same brew can be a different product if it is not served with an Instagrammable foam.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events