The iconic Sydney Opera House opened doors to its newly redesigned function and events centre which marks the completion of a major project in its AU$273mil US$195mil renewal program. The new Yallamundi Rooms will be available for community celebrations, intimate gatherings, private events and small-scale performances.
The space which has direct access to the Northern Boardwalk can fit up to 400 people standing or 180 seated, with several room configurations available. Floor-to-ceiling windows...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events