The Infinity Convention Centre will open this September as part of a A$575 million US$412 million mixed-use development by Crown Group in Sydney’s inner-south. The 20-storey Infinity tower will also include a 90-room hotel opening in July and 326 luxury apartments, as well as a new dining and retail hub.
The surrounding Green Square precinct is undergoing a A$13 billion US$9.3 billion transformation that includes a new train station, library and aquatic centre....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events