New Zealand’s business events sector is booming, largely aided by overseas incentive trips and domestic meetings as well as a high-profile destination branding campaign that has proven to be successful over the years.
While New Zealand’s lands are vast and diverse, most of the business over 60% of gross national revenue is centered in Auckland. According to the Auckland Convention Bureau, the industry in the city was valued at NZ$230 million US$160 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events