A multi-purpose convention centre to accommodate up to 2,600 delegates is set to open in Guangzhou in 2020. The Guangzhou International Convention Centre will be located in the Canton Fair district and will have two exhibition halls of 2,500 sqm, a 505-seat amphitheatre and 47 break-out modular meeting rooms with a capacity ranging from 50 to 800.
The venue will be jointly operated by global events company GL Events and Yuexiu Group, a public real...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events