HKCEC Management Limited HML has continued to invest in the centre’s infrastructure, services and sustainability practices in yet another busy year.
First on the agenda is a US$3.9 million project to rebuild the entire WiFi system by the end of this year, including the installation of new access points and enhancement of the optical fibre network infrastructure. The new system will deploy advanced high-density WiFi HD WiFi provided by Cisco and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events