Organisers of Sydney horse race the Everest Cup, continue to face a huge backlash from prominent Australians and the public over the New South Wales government’s decision to allow Racing New South Wales to promote the A$13 million race on the Sydney Opera House.
The incident has dominated news and social media channels over the past few days, after the Opera House management rejected the proposal for being inappropriately commercial, only for the NSW government...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events