HONG KONG This year's edition of the Standard Chartered Arts in the Park Mardi Gras featured 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' theme over the weekend.
For the event, TBWA Hong Kong created a VR game entitled Rhapsody of the Forest, that allowed children to build their own magical forest with animals using movements and gestures in an immersive environment inspired by geometric polygon art.
The young participants also received a DIY pop-up picture...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events