It’s not often a product becomes so iconic it's allocated its own day, but that’s exactly what Levi Strauss Co has done for its signature 501 jeans. On May 20, 1873, the company received a patent for its riveted denim trousers, a day now celebrated by fans around the world via large-scale activations.
This year’s theme, 'We Are All Collaborators', aimed to inspire fans to customise their 501s by visiting the brand's Tailor Shop or...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events