Elaine Yan made a bold move, relocating from London to Hong Kong to grow a business focused on sustainability, The Fabric Lab, in a city that is often criticised for its lack of creativity and support for smaller businesses.
Speaking at a panel during the 'Ladies of Media' charity luncheon Friday, with Mina Park from Sook and Anna Cennamo, founder of Extraction Project and co-founder of Food for Good, Yan said the best...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events